Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Indiana Jones Movie In 2008

Hey, if Rocky can do it why not Indy? I'm actually looking forward to this one.
"It's going to be fantastic. It's going to be the best one yet," the 62-year-old filmmaker said during a break from preparing for his duties as grand marshal of Monday's Rose Parade.

Exact film locations have not been decided yet, but Lucas said part of the movie will be shot in Los Angeles.

"George, Harrison and I are all very excited," Spielberg said, according to The Hollywood Reporter. "We feel that the script was well worth the wait. We hope it delivers everything you'd expect from our history with Indiana Jones."

In a statement, the 64-year-old Ford said he was ready for another turn as the globe-trotting archaeologist. "I'm delighted to be back in business with my old friends," he said. "I don't know if the pants still fit, but I know the hat will."
Why is George Harrison excited? Isn't he dead?

No comments: