Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Work Work Work

I've noticed a direct relationship between the quality of my blogging and my workload. The more I have on my plate, the less inclined I am to blog. I'm too busy to notice interesting things happening outside a three-foot radius from my chair, let alone blog about them.

For example, today I'm simultaneously writing policy and best practices for VoIP, working on a proposal for a grant of services and equipment, researching Wiki and SharePoint implementations, installing an interactive audience response system and preparing slides for a staff meeting, and planning for placement of new SONET equipment.

All that keeps me sane is the knowledge that in a few short weeks, I'll be in Alaska cruising the Inside Passage. The blogging may be even more sparse then, but it should be much more interesting! Stay tuned!

No comments: