Sunday, March 18, 2007

AstroRoach Now On Twitter

I've been hearing raves about a new online community service called Twitter, so I decided to give it a try. You'll notice a new "AstroTwitter?" window in the sidebar. I can update this from one of several IM clients, the Twitter web page, or my mobile phone. You can view the entries either here or at www.twitter.com/astroroach

According to the FAQ, "Twitter is a community of friends and strangers from around the world sending updates about moments in their lives. Friends near or far can use Twitter to remain somewhat close while far away. Curious people can make friends. Bloggers can use it as a mini-blogging tool. Developers can use the API to make Twitter tools of their own. Possibilities are endless!"

Since my life could scarely be more uninteresting, I doubt much will come of it, but we'll see what happens.

No comments: