Sunday, October 01, 2006

New Podcast - The 7000 Club

My latest podcast, The 7000 Club, has just been published. If you'll look to the sidebar you'll find links to my last five podcasts, or you can stream and/or subscribe to my feed here.

We start with an analysis of the anti-terrorism bill just passed by Congress, then hear what "Moronni" from the movie Johnny Dangerously has to say about it. Our new sponsor Spatula City checks in, then I talk a little bit about my brother Tim Roach and his recent accomplishments (hey, I'm proud!). Finally, we do a little shop talk about the podcast and the fact that Podserve claims I have more than 7000 subscribers. Yeah, I know. Hard to believe.

I'm asking all Astroroach subscribers to drop me a line with their thoughts, suggestions, likes and dislikes. I need some feedback! How am I doing? Send your comments to:

randy.roach@gmail.com

No comments: