Wednesday, January 02, 2008

New Year Resolutions

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Now it's time to get started on making 2008 a year to remember.

I just noticed that in December I only had three blog postings, and none of those of particular interest. That is an all-time low for AstroRoach. As a result, my first New Years Resolution is to strive to post compelling content on a near-daily basis.

The podcast situation is even worse, since it's now been well over a year since I published a new 'cast. One reason for this lack of action is the podcast's popularity. It was easy to put out a podcast when I thought no one was listening - rather like singing in the shower. But when I discovered I had an audience (PodServe currently lists me at 76,205 subscribers) it was like suddenly being thrust on stage. I guess I have a form of stage fright. So Resolution #2 is to fight through my reluctance and start podcasting again.

If I can keep these resolutions you'll be hearing a lot from me. For better or worse, 2008 will be the Year of the AstroRoach!

No comments: